4/11/09






So I was just thinking today about all my wonderful friends that went to AE with me and missing ya'll so much!!! Here are a few random photos of our time at AE!!



This is me at Target......Erica and I went a little nuts in the sunglasses dept. :) Goos times












LOL So, ive NO idea why I made that face. Alaina and Allison I miss you girls SOOOO much!!!



















HAHA!! We laughed SOOO hard that hard..I thinkwe had to much choc. and coffee
Well, I must dash off to my ever exciting crazy job at the coffee shop. More pics will follow my people!! :)















2 comments:

  1. Lol... good times!
    Prayin for you!Love ya!
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo Star Wars! Paint fumes! And three girls!
    That was an unbeatable combination...!

    ReplyDelete